On the back of our look at TomTom 1.7 and the new HD Traffic service, TomTom got in touch with us and have given us an awesome prize pack to give away. So without further ado check out what’s up for grabs below.
Update 2: With nearly 300 entries we would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Ashley Mayo. Thanks to all who entered.
Update: The competition is now closed and we will be selecting a winner at random shortly.
TomTom have given us the following pack:
That’s a prize pack of over $300! We have one pack to give away and the prizes will be sent to you direct from TomTom*.
TomTom HD Traffic™ is a revolutionary technology that uses real-time, traffic flow information to give drivers the most accurate traffic data available for their route. With the widest and most complete coverage of New Zealand and updates every two minutes, TomTom app users will always know when they’re due to arrive. The TomTom car kit provides enhanced GPS performance, a secure mount, clear voice directions through the built-in speaker and hands-free calling from your iPhone for added safety.
How to enter – Closed
Entering is easy and you can enter via Twitter or Facebook.
On Twitter simply Tweet this:
TomTom HD Traffic uses real-time, traffic flow, info to give drivers the most accurate traffic data http://bit.ly/kablHJ #tomtomcomp
On Facebook simply ‘Like’ this post:
You can enter once via each method (total of two entries per person) and you have until 11:59pm NZ time on 30th June 2011 to get your entries in.
1. Competition is open to all New Zealand residents that are registered with iPhonewzealand
2. Winner will be advised by either email, Twitter or Facebook and will be required to email us their postal address.
3. Competition commences Friday, 24th June 2011 and closes 11:59pm Thursday 30th June 2011.
4. One winner will be picked at random from the valid entries.
5. Your correct email address must be registered with the site, you must be ‘following’ @iPhonewzealand if you enter via Twitter, and you must ‘like’ iPhonewzealand if you enter via Facebook.
6. Winner’s user name/twitter name will be announced on the website on Friday 1st July 2011.
7. *Winner’s details will be passed on to JML Communications and Prizes will be shipped to winner via JML Communications (TomTom PR).
8. Judge’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
9. See here for our full competition rules and conditions