1. Description of Service. iphonewzealand.co.nz (iPhonewzealand) is a free, online application (the “Service”). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
2. Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Jumppad Limited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
3. Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Jumppad Limited; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Jumppad Limited reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4. Your Intellectual Property Rights: Jumppad Limited does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Jumppad Limited account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
5. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you toJumppad Limited to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
7. Communication. From September 5th 2007 the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 will regulate the kinds of messages you can be sent by email or text. Whilst we don’t send many emails to our users directly Jumppad Limited or the Service may occasionally want to send you site emails. By registering with Service you are agreeing to us sending you occasional email. To stop being sent these emails your account must be closed. To close your account please contact us.
Comment emails are sent on a per comment, per story basis on individual comments that you have submitted. This is optional and you can unsubscribe to these at any time by clicking the link in a comment email you have received or by contacting us and requesting us to remove your email from the post. You will need to ensure you provide us with your email, username and title of the post that you would like to be removed from. Alternatively when posting a comment, uncheck the box at this time. These emails are sent by default and when submitting the comment there is an option to switch this off. By leaving the check box populated you are consenting to Jumppad Limited or the Service sending you these emails.
8. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Jumppad Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Jumppad Limited will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
9. Jumppad Limited or the Service is not affiliated with Apple, Vodafone, Telecom or 2Degrees and all images and trademarks remain the property of their respective copyright owners.
10. Advertising. For our full Advertising Terms and Conditions please see here