It has been reported on the Geekzone topic regarding the issue that the Ikee "Rickrolling" worm has been sighted on Vodafone NZ. This has been the first time the bug has been reported in NZ. It would have involved someone infected coming over from AU and using their phone on the network.
1. Since you’re jailbroken, you have Cydia installed on your iPhone. Fire up Cydia.
2. Find the “MobileTerminal” app and install it.
3. Fire up the “MobileTerminal” app from your homescreen.
4. Type in the command “su root” and hit enter (without quotes).
5. When prompted for your password, type in “alpine” and hit enter.
6. Type in the command “passwd” and hit enter.
7. You’ll be prompted for a new password. Enter something.
8. Repeat your new password.
9. That’s it! You are now protected from all current SSH backdoor security threats.